Surfacing our unconscious mind
- The unconscious mind is omnipresent
- It influences, thoughts, feelings, and behaviours
- Understanding how the mental forces operating intrapersonally and interpersonally in and between individuals and groups affect thinking and behaviour
- What self-reflection do coaches, mentors and supervisors needs to do so they can best serve their clients?
- Our work not only deeply influences the immediate client but can impact other people and relationships thus professional competence, self-awareness and self-regulation are crucial in our field of work.
Dr. Sandra Wilson
|Sandra specialises in the systemic introduction of coaching, coach education, individual and team coaching, she works with individuals and teams build psychological health and emotional well-being. She is fascinated by the power and influence of the unconscious mind. Sandra has a professional doctorate in coaching psychology, is a Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (Organisations) and holds both Master Practitioner and Master Certified Coach credentials.|